Q: - How to submit my embroidery project?
A: - You can submit your embroidery projects under "My Account => My Embroidery Projects". Click HERE to submit your project now.
Q: - How to redeem Sew Sweetly Points?
A: - You can convert your Sew Sweetly points into voucher codes under "My Account => My Sew Sweetly Points". Click HERE to redeem your Sew Sweetly points now.
Q: - How to use converted voucher codes?
A: - You can use your converted voucher codes under the "Embroidery Project Gift" category. Click HERE to use your voucher code now.
Contact us if you have any questions: CONTACT
1. Please submit an embroidery project that includes only Sew Sweetly designs.
2. Please include a detailed description of your embroidery project and a stitched-out image of the design..
3. Please include this information in the description: Your embroidery machine type, thread brand, hoop size, and other embroidery supplies used in your embroidery project.
4. The Sew Sweetly points will be credited to your account if your project is approved. You'll be notified by email when your embroidery project is approved.
5. The Sew Sweetly points are valid for 30 days only.
6. You can convert the Sew Sweetly points into voucher codes and use them for future purchases only on the Sew Sweetly website.
7. Please note that you will not receive any real money.
8. 1 (One) Sew Sweetly point is equal to USD $0.10 Sew Sweetly in-store credit.
9. By submitting your embroidery project to Sew Sweetly, you are granting us a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your embroidery project and stitched-out images. You retain copyright over the embroidery project.
10. Please do not post any personal/confidential information or photos/videos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
11. Sew Sweetly reserve the right to approve, disapprove, or delete any submitted embroidery project for any reason or no reason at all.