Ads by Google

want to start

Hi, I have been sewing for over 40 years and now I would like to get into embroidery cause I have picked up a Singer Futura XL 400 sewing embroidery machine. Yes I have it all loaded on a laptop and have went on line to obtain some more software, fonts and things, I have been able to make one thing and now that my sister wants something done I can't do it which is to place some letters and a picture of mountains on some material.. I am asking where to go other then the internet which has nothing on how to do this. The manual has been printed and have read it but nothing in it will help. So is there some place I can get some hands on instruction on this machine, please.thank you

Sew

Comments

• JuliannaJulianna Total Posts: 1

I'd really want to help you but the answer is no. Maybe someone else can help you. Or you can try to search for another forum.

• SandraSandra Total Posts: 0

Joann Fabrics sometimes can assist with classes or their staff are pretty knowledgeable. If there's no Joann's near you try Hobby Lobby or any other similar type store. Call or go in & ask if there's anybody in particular or if they have classes at all. Also there's all sorts of virtual classes on YouTube & sometimes via Zoom (so you can actually interact & ask questions) you simply need to do a Google search on your machine type along with the term "classes" "demo" "instruction" or something else similar. I hope this helps a little. I know starting to use my machine was a bit intimidating at first & I ruined a few pieces of fabric getting going along with constantly making a total mess of things but eventually after sticking with it I got much better & things are coming out nicely now. Don't be discouraged or give up. You'll get there, sometimes it just takes baby steps. Best of luck to you though & happy sewing/embroidery!

• TonyaTonya Total Posts: 0

YOU TUBE!!! THE BABY'S BOOTY! IF Ms Eve can't teach you then you can't be taught. lol Seriously she is great!!

Learn Embroidery | The Baby's Booty (thebabysbooty.com)

Jacquelynn