Ads by Google

Why I love embroidery

carolinacarolina General Member Total Posts: 1

I like to sew in general...quilting, piecing , making dolls and stuff animals, etc...but machine embroidery gives me something that the others technique can’t, and that is perfection!!! Love the way a perfect satin stitch looks, with its shines and every thread perfectly layered one next to the other. I know it sounds OCD, but isn't that why we are all quilters? Lol....

what I prefer? Hard to say. I love fill designs, but they are not always versatile, because of how dense they can get... so I guess applique can solve that problem. I love making thing ITH, babysitting te machine and making sure everything goes ok....I guess I like it all!!!! So hard to decide...lol

Tagged:
Sew

Comments

• normanorma General Member Total Posts: 0

It seems like we all love our embroidery machines. I'm wondering if in this type of group we will be able to share pix? I get the best inspiration that way.

Norma in Florida

Sew
  • SewSew Administrator Total Posts: 1,265

Hi @norma,

yes, you can attach pics to your posts 🙂

feel free to contact us if you need any help.

• MariaMaria General Member Total Posts: 0
    edited December 2020

I am BRAND NEW to this group and to machine embroidery. I have a brother se600 that has a 4x4 hoop. I’m so excited to have found this group and look forward to learning and sharing. Thank you and Merry Christmas! 🎄

Sew