Ads by Google

Why I Love machine embroidery

PatriciaPatricia General Member Total Posts: 1

I bought my first embroidery machine in 1994. Wow have the designs come a long way since then. They were small and very simple. Now I'm doing bags, quilts, and even dolls in the hoop. There are so many options and designs to choose from. Lately I've been using embroidery in my quilting. It adds that personal touch and one of a kind feel to all my quilts. I'll have one or more of my blocks embroidered on the quilt top. And I will do a special label for the back. It is something that seems so easy but it's something that people that don't sew are so impressed with. LOL I'm looking forward to the day I have some grandchildren to sew for. I miss the days of making pencil toppers and such for class parties. And there are so many new designs to put on all their clothes. I wonder at what age they won't allow me to do that anymore? For now I'll settle for giving my friends a gift of an embroidered towel with a fun saying on it. Thank You for creating a safe place to share Ideas from creative people around the world.

Sew