Ads by Google

Why I love machine embroidery

DeniseDenise General Member Total Posts: 1

I love machine embroidery because I won 2 embroidery machines at a local quilt fair and an embroidery class and this introduced me to a whole new world of sewing. I love picking a design, figuring out the directions and embroidering out something beautiful. It is so inspiring to see others designs and keeps me wanting to make more. And when I give my projects away I get such great remarks about how talented I am. I love to just get a cheap Walmart T-shirt and then find out my friends and families favorites and maybe a Bible verse and embroidering it out. Such a perfect individual gift! I make my grandchildren Ts for every occasion, back to school, Halloween, Christmas, etc. They are truly spoiled and don't really understand that it is something special. But their parent do and appreciate it immensely. I also love making quilts. There are so many patterns and the friends that I've made them for and they are so grateful. I have also put designs on most of my own blank shirt, my hubbie too. I even embroidered a jacket with all his favorites. I have loved sewing since I was a kids and am so enjoying adding machine embroidery to my list of ways I can enhance my skills and projects. Thank you for all the Sew Sweetly designs and for giving us so many free designs! You are the best!

Sew

Comments

• SewSew Administrator Total Posts: 1,265

Thank you so much for appreciating ❤️