Ads by Google

My dearest friend

StellaStella General Member Total Posts: 1

Years ago I worked with Jan. She and I became very close and she was my dearest friend. I introduced her to a guy I did not know very well but the two of them hit it off. Well, eventually I went to their wedding and it was beautiful. They had a boy named Michael and every time Jan and Mikey came to my house I had just made chocolate drop cookies (Mikey's favorite). I would get him a glass of milk and tell him to go for it. Jan and I would sit in the living room and talk about everything. One afternoon Jan and Mikey came to my house and yep I had just made the cookies. Mikey set at the table with milk and had a ball. Jan however was exceptionally depressed. She told me she was getting a divorce and her husband told her he would kill them all before he would let her get a divorce. I begged her to stay with me. I had a gun and begged her to take my gun. I begged her to tell the police. I begged her to please do something if not for her for Mikey. To make a long story short her husband shot Jan twice, Mikey (who was 5) once and then himself. The first officer on the scene I got to talk to a couple months later. He said he would never get over the little boy's face. His expression told the story. Anyway, I just happened to come across an embroidered Star ( I can't recall the site name) but I altered that Star and embroidered that revised Star with Jan and Mikey's name on it on satin. I added a couple crystals and it turned out beautiful. I took it over and placed it on their grave. I was embroidering and sewing before this happened but for some reason it means so much more to me now than just embroidering and sewing. Rest in the arms of Jesus my dear friends. Hopefully we will see each other again.

Thank you,

Stella Owen

Sew