Ads by Google

Why I love to Embroider

TonyaTonya General Member Total Posts: 1

I've been sewing all my life (since I was about 9), and have just recently discovered machine embroidery. When I figured out that it was like a small CNC machine (milling style), I had gotten more excited about it!! I had been running CNC machines for a number of years at my job, but a different type, but the controls were alot alike. I had also went to school for CNC Machining and Programming. I just need to see if digitizing is anything like the programming that I had learned. I'd like to eventually try my hand at digitizing.

I love doing ITH projects the best! I ride my own motorcycle and belong to the motorcycle community, and I usually can't find mototcycle themed items out there to buy. But I have a lot of ideas for making those hard to find items that I want, and also for my friends in the biker community.

Your designs are fantastic! I love to browse your online store for what I'm looking for and what I'm not looking for...especially if it jumps out at me and I didn't know that I needed it! LOL!!

Tonya

Sew

Comments

• SewSew Administrator Total Posts: 1,265

Thank you so much for sharing your story and appreciating our work, it means a lot to us 🙂