Ads by Google

why I like embroidery

SallySally General Member Total Posts: 1

I like to machine and hand embroider. It helps keep the blues away and sparks my interested in decorating items with the neat designs!

SewJuliannaCynthiaLavernMandy Jacquelynn

Comments

• BarbaraBarbara General Member Total Posts: 2

I am enjoying making unique gifts for my young grandchildren

SewCynthiaMandy
  • JanJan Total Posts: 0

Keeps me more than busy. Projects for friends, family. Always sewing since I was 12-13

SewSandra
  • MarinaMarina Total Posts: 0

Ich liebe es außergewöhnliche Stickereien zu erschaffen!

Sew
  • KathleenKathleen Total Posts: 0

I am a newbie and started following different tutorials and guides to learn embroidery and to pursue my passion. I have read about embroidery machines on https://embroik.com/best-home-embroidery-machine/ and found it a really helpful guide.

SewJulianna
  • NikkiNikki Total Posts: 0

I have always loved creating things, this helps me do that in some really amazing ways .

SewJacquelynn
  • LizLiz Total Posts: 0

I love to give friends and family the items that I decorate with embroidery

SewCynthiaJacquelynn
  • RyanRyan Total Posts: 0

I remember sitting with embroidery in hand at age 6. Though now do other needle arts, keep returning to it. Took some and created quilted wallhangings that won at large shows.

http://www.smartpunchemb.com/

Sew
  • SandraSandra Total Posts: 0

Embroidery is souch a calming thing to do. I love the process and love giving things that I have personalized.

SewCynthiaPatti
  • CynthiaCynthia Total Posts: 0

Me too, I recently found out my 23 year old grand-daughter has kept every single item I ever made for her!! She says she will pass them along to her kids one day.

Debbie
  • PattiPatti Total Posts: 0

I have rheumatoid arthritis that limits A Lot of what I am able to do. Always liked to craft but I can no longer hold a sewing or embroidery needle due to a neck fusion that has my finger tips numb….. BUT I Can machine embroider! And I Love it and thanks to sites like this I can get some beautiful designs that don’t drain my disability check…. I am Blessed